Thursday, May 19, 2011

My bid for 15 minutes of fame and a moderately lucrative bathroom book deal


So it's been like two and a half years since my last blog post. I feel that's a good thing. It's a bit of conceit to think that my opinions are of any worth to anyone. It's even more conceited to think that regular prattlings and clever observations will change the world. They won't. Blogs are really just mental masturbation.

So why, you may ask, am I posting again on here? To three followers that are all acquaintances, which means they don't count. Maybe you didn't ask. Frankly I don't care. I'm not writing for you. I'm writing for a simple reason. People seem to be getting bathroom book contracts for this sort of thing and I feel I'm missing out on an opportunity to make money for doing something of little value. I want to cash in. So this shall be my attempt at getting published.

Unfortunately I am terribly lazy and will no doubt get tired of this in six or seven minutes. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment