Monday, February 9, 2009

People Who Get On Elevators Before Everyone Else Has Gotten Off

I'm only going to explain this once, and I shouldn't even have to do that. Off, then on. I just want to go postal when this happens. The elevator doors open, you go to get exit, and some beat-off shoulders his way on before you can get out the door. What the Hell is so important that these morons just absolutely have to get on the elevator as soon as the door is open? You know what? If you're in that big a hurry to get on the elevator, there had better be a guy in a hockey mask and a chain saw bearing down on you at the time; otherwise you're in for a wicked elbow to the head when I go past you to leave.














To prevent this from happening again, I will make it a point to punch in the throat, anyone attempting an early entry. I will then leave your unconscious body lying in the doorway, so the door will close on your head. Then the elevator will move to the next floor, neatly decapitating you, so you can never bother me again. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment